19 December 2008

It's sing-along time!

On last weekend's Danbury 205, we were all joking how it'd be kinda funny if you had a puncture from one of the candy cane shards that littered the streets of Mayodan after their Christmas parade. Well, that's been rolling around in my head all week and this morning as I rode to work, the chorus of Margaritaville also popped into my head and this is what I came up with. So sing along in the the tune of Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville.... (sorry, Mr. Buffett)


I blew out my Michelin
Ran over a candy cane
Now I'm gonna have to stop and fix this flat tire
But I'm well prepared
I have my spare tool kit
And I'll be back on the road in a few

Wasting away again in Mayodan
Searching for my spare inner tube
Some people say there's a candy cane to blame
But I know it's my own damn fault



I hope this horrible little tune gets stuck in your head today too. It's about to drive me crazy!!

1 comment:

geof said...

u are evil! and will pay ;-)
g-